Beef Burger and Chips
A true classic, using our Falleninch Farm Lean Steak Burgers, Taste of Goodness Secret Sauce served on a toasted bun with chips.
Using our best lean steak mince, these 1/4 pounder burgers are made on the farm by our butchers and perfect for a mid week meal. Load them up with toppings of your choice and sides to match.
For this recipe we kept it classic - with a beef burger and chips. Topped with Taste of Goodness Secret Sauce (which we think tastes like big mac sauce), lettuce and tomato. The chips below are lower in fat but if you are in the mood you can deep fry them or for quicker results simply use oven chips!
- Frying Pan
- Baking tray
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 350°F.
- Cut your potatoes into chip shape (you can peel if you wish or keep skin on)
- Par boil chip shape potatoes in salt water
- Drain and transfer to baking tray drizzle with olive oil then transfer to oven and cook until golden brown.
- While your chips are cooking pre heat your frying pan until hot and add your burgers to the pan.
- Toast your buns and assemble your burgers.
List of Ingredients
- 4 x Extra Lean Steak Burgers
- 4 x Burger Buns
- Taste of Goodness Secret Sauce
- 6 - 8 Potatoes
- Tomato cut into slices