Chicken Curry and Fried Rice
Classic Chinese Curry, with egg fried rice the perfect fakeaway!
Using our chicken fillets, and with Goldfish curry sauces which provide an authentic traditional Chinese curry sauce mix which are convenient and easy to prepare in your own kitchen.
We served with egg fried rice but would be delicious with chips also. You can add peas to your curry or rice and also mushrooms in your curry depending on what your family likes.
- Poach Chicken in boiling water.
- While Chicken is poaching cook rice to instructions - remove and cool (you can pre do this or use left over rice)
- Dice onion into large chunks
- Once cooked remove chicken and use the poaching water to make curry sauce per instructions on tub
- When the sauce is cooked, cut your chicken and add to the sauce, with onions, simmer until ready to serve.
- For the rice - add sesame oil to hot wok, add in your eggs and keep mixing when cooked it will resemble scrambled eggs - remove from the wok.
- Add 1tbsp more of sesame oil and add ginger and garlic to wok followed by your rice when rice is hot add your egg and soy sauce mix and serve.
List of Ingredients
- 3 x Falleninch Chicken Fillets
- Gold Fish Curry Sauce
- 1 x White Onion
- Rice of your Choice measured for 4 people
- 1-2 Free range eggs (you can add more if you wish)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 1Tbsp Garlic
- 2 Tbps Soy Sauce (add more if required)
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Spring Onions to Garnish